My description in one card was copied to another. How do I get the old overwritten description back?

Daniel Bayley March 10, 2022

I pressed something that somehow copied the description from 1 card to another that I had opened. I need the description that was overwritten.

I tried control Z and looking in activity to see if I can reverse the action with no success. I would really like the description back because it had a lot of information I need.

Could anyone share how to retrieve an overwritten description?

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

Hi @Daniel Bayley ! Welcome to the community :) it's probably a bit late now, but for future reference, you can undo an action by using the keyboard shortcut "Z". More details here.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

@Daniel Bayley unfortunately I dont think this is possible! Doesn't help right now, but in the future, if you add the Backups for Trello Power-Up, it will let you "rewind" your board back to a previous state

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events