Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My closed boards have disappeared. Can anyone help?

Emma Page April 2, 2019

I use Trello. Well, I haven't used it for a few months but I've got Trello Gold. I closed a board last autumn that I want to reopen as the project is going to repeat. Problem is the link to Reopen Closed Boards is no longer on my Trello page. Is that board gone forever? 

I have opened Trello on my desktop. I have followed their advice on how to reopen closed boards. The link is not there. Only a link to Open New Boards.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emma Page April 3, 2019

Found it. As well as having the list of boards across the screen I have to again click on the Board tab top left and a list appears on the side. It's there. Because that list wasn't visible in the main view I couldn't find it.

Thanks for your help anyway!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2019

@Emma Page can you please post a screenshot? I can see the "Reopen closed boards" link in my boards menu below create new board.

Emma Page April 3, 2019

I found it. It is not clear that you have to click on the top tab for Boards when you can see the boards in the main part of the screen. Thanks for trying to help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events