My cards are duplicating between personal and team boards.

Paps February 14, 2018

Hello,

I'm new to Trello and I currently have a team board setup as well as a personal board.

I've created cards on my personal board which is all great. After a few moments they will appear on a list on team board. I have not assigned these cards to any of my team members either. 

Again, on my team board - i will have a different list with a set of cards - then after a few moments they will then appear on my personal board. Sigh!

Any one experiencing this issue? I've tried deleting lists and re-creating them however still having the same issue. 

Thank you!

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2018

Hey MIchael

Have you set up any integrations like ZapierButlerbot, Board Sync or Card Sync?

Paps February 14, 2018

Hi Matthew,

I was playing with some power ups prior to the issue, however being on the trial account i disabled them all pretty much straight away.

Overnight, i deleted all my lists from both boards and started fresh. It seems to have fixed itself. Maybe a cache issue? 

Paps February 16, 2018

Hi Matthew,

I think i worked out the issue. If I have the same list name on different boards the cards mirror on both boards. I'm not using any power ups either. Is this normal?

In this case where i am using "WITH CLIENT" it's actually a good thing. However if we use Day names in two seperate boards it will be annoying. Eg; MONDAY, TUESDAY on both boards as different cards are listed on these boards. 

Team Board.pngPersonal Board.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events