My boards were erased

Landy April 15, 2020

Hi. I need help. I have had my Trello account since 2012. I have done absolutely nothing and suddenly my boards were lost, I can't find them, they were deleted. Check on closed boards to see if you have mistakenly closed them and they are missing. It had approximately 10 personal boards. Can someone help me please?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

are you sure you are logged in and if so do you have more than one account? Did you try logging out and back in? are you using the browser or desktop app?

Landy April 15, 2020

Yes, I am sure you are logged in; I closed the session and reopened it several times and the boards do not appear. I also tried opening the session from my cell phone and the boards do not appear either.
I have a personal account and a work account. Both with the session open but in different web browsers (chrome, firefox).

About two hours ago I made a password change in my personal account, but it opened and the boards were.
Then I wanted to share a board of my work account with my personal account, I did it and also my personal boards were.

I finished my workday and later when I went to check my personal account my dashboards were missing.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

i would reach out to Atlassian Support. Note, if you are on free version you might just get redirected back here.

Like Landy likes this
Landy April 15, 2020

Thank you! I already opened a ticket with atlassian support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events