Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My board power-ups seem to have stopped working

codingforsail September 20, 2019

Hi,

My power-ups seem to have stopped working.

I am a Free user so have one per board.

On one board I have the Card Repeater power-up enabled. I can see this on the Menu for the board. But I no longer see the "Repeat" option on any of the cards in that board.

On a different board I have Google Drive power-up enabled. Similarly I can see this on the Menu for the board, and do not see the Google Drive option on the cards in that board.

Until earlier this week, both were working fine.

Please help me to figure out what has changed to cause this.

Thanks,

Anita

1 answer

0 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2019

Sorry about that! Did you try to disable the Power-Ups and re-enable them back? 🤔

codingforsail September 21, 2019

Hi Alice,

Thanks for your response. I should have said what I have tried:

• disabling and then re-enabling the power ups
  • logging out and refreshing the page then logging back in again
  • some time before this happened I installed a Chrome extension to allow new cards to be created from a Gmail email. I uninstalled this extension.

Kind regards,

Anita

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2019

@codingforsail this is very weird. I'd say to try contacting the support here, in this case. Sorry for not being helpful!

No worries, I will try support. Didn't want to bother them if this was something simple.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Anita

Like Alice likes this

The power-ups seem to be working today!

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2019

@codingforsail Great news! 🎉 Hopefully, you won't have to contact customer service.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events