Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has disappeared

Michael Haney April 21, 2021

You asked me to log in on my desktop when it was up eveyday until today when I turned my PC on. Now ALL my boards are GONE! However, everything is still there on my cell phone. What's up with that?  Also, I see from my cell phone that my ID is @tmichaelhaney which I now can't find with the "new" credentials that have been assigned to me.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

Send an email via https://Trello.com/contact and support can look up your email associated with your account. It sounds like you signed into a different account on your PC than on your phone. 

Michael Haney April 22, 2021

I did did try to sing in with the wrong email and when I figured that out there were all my cards. Thanks a bunch. Whew!

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Hi @Michael Haney welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed that the Trello access will not be deactivated or deleted by the Atlassian team because of any inactivity for some period of time.

Having said, one of the reasons I see in your case is, you might have changed your login credentials or logging with new credentials. If that is the case, I would request to login with your old credentials to find your Trello boards/ account.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

0 votes
LÊ ANH ĐỨC April 21, 2021

dcm wtf, damm, me too. I can't use recovery link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events