Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Trello acound losing contact with the Atlassian Stack - i can't log in with my first e-mail.

Inna Vasileva July 6, 2020

The registred mail was job mail and now I work for another company. How to connect again with my Trello? I didn't use it for work.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2020

Hello Inna,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

If you're not able to login to the account, and you no longer have access to the email address associated with it, then you will not be able to recover your account. We need to be able to prove that you are the rightful owner of the account. The way we do that is by proving you have access to the email address.

My recommendation would be to get in touch with your previous company. They will be able to contact Trello Support directly, and take the steps needed to change the email address on file and allow you to access your account again.

If this isn't possible, then I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to recover your old account. You'll need to switch over to another Atlassian ID using an email you have access to.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events