My PDF previews don't show ticked boxes, is there a fix?

spwspaans May 31, 2022

My uploaded PDF previews don't show ticked boxes where the files on my computer clearly shows them.  This makes the PDF previews on Trello unreliable as a go-to source of information about our projects and so basically useless.

Is this a known problem and is there a fix?  Trello helpdesk?

2 answers

0 votes
spwspaans May 31, 2022

Hi Brittany, thanks for the welcome.

No what you suggest is certainly not the case. I upload the PDFs with the boxes ticked and well into trello and there suddenly the boxes appear empty.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

@spwspaans interesting. in that case, i have no idea why that's happening! feel free to reach out to trello support and ask them about it!

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

@spwspaans welcome to the community! so i _think_ this is possibly because the files were uploaded unticked, and then edited with ticks on your computer, and therefore you're able to see the edits on your computer, but not on the trello card. if you re-upload the files to trello (now that they have ticks), i think you would see them there.

Myron June 13, 2022

Nope. see here too

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events