Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Microsoft TEAMS aren't showing in the drop-down menu

Liana Orlandi October 26, 2020

I'm new to Trello & have created a few boards. I can see one of them in my work TEAMS environment, but when I click the "Personal" button to try to change it from Personal to a work TEAM it shows that there are no other teams & asks me to add a team. How do I associate my Boards with my work TEAMS so that I can add my colleagues?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2020

Hi Liana,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just to confirm, have you been added to your work's Trello team (under the same email you have your Personal boards)?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Lara
The Trello Team

Liana Orlandi November 2, 2020

Hi Lara,

Thanks for following up. I was hoping that I would be able to add Trello boards to my work's existing Microsoft Teams , but after using the app more, I'm understanding that I need to create new Trello teams, is that correct? 

I've started this process and have invited colleagues. At this point I'm creating new Trello teams with the same names as our Microsoft teams. If there is a better way to proceed, or if there's an article about this, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Liana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events