Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiboard Organisation - How To? Pulling cards from one project into a master dash board

Darian James February 2, 2020

Hi, 

So at my company, we use a variety of different boards. Each board is a project and each board also has a number of different team members who perform different tasks to move a project through its lifecycle.

We've been implementing deadlines and assigning the right team members to boards, but i'm finding that some team members who have a lot of tasks across a lot of boards are missing things or forgetting about the deadlines until the reminders go out.

Is there a PowerUp or a way to pull all of the cards a member is assigned on into a seperate board just for them? And then a way to sort those cards by due date so that they only need to look in one place to see everything they have on their plate for the week? 

Ideally, once tasks are marked completed in their 'master dashboard' that would then be reflected on the project board too.

I've tried searching in powerups and the closest thing I can find is the card mirroring but I don't think that solves the problem neatly. Any other advice would be most appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2020

Hi @Darian James ,

• power up

unito should make the job.

• An alternativ is mirroring card by butler rules 

For example 

To duplicate & link a card 

when a card is added, copy the card to list "Inbox" on board "Personal" and link the cards together 

To synchronize cards

when a card is moved to list "Done", find the first card linked in the attachments, and move the card to the bottom of list "Done" 
when a comment is added to a card, find the first card linked in the attachments, and add comment "{commenttext}"
when a due date is moved in a card, find the first card linked in the attachments, and move the due date by the same amount of time
when an item is added to checklist "{*}", find the first card linked in the attachments, and add item "{checklistitemname}" to checklist "{wildcard1}"

You can use this type of rules for more triggers regarding the datas which you want to synchronize.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events