Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Moving cards according to week count

Hello, 

I am trying to create a report that updates me on what has been "Done" the past week. I've scratched my head around this and still haven't found a solution. The closest I could get to was creating a custom field "Weeknum," which Butler automatically inserts {weeknumber} into whenever a card is moved to "Done." My thought process is that if I can count the weeks, then:

- By the end of every week, Butler would send a report on what is on the list "Done."

- At the beginning of every week, Butler would check which cards were completed last week

- Butler would move cards completed last week to a list called "Archive."

I tried using the command move each card in list "Done" with custom field "Weeknum" set to a number lower than {weeknumber} to list "Archive" but that is not saving. What is the best way to do this?
Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Jun 21, 2022

Instead of a custom number field, you could use a custom date field, and have Butler set it to the current date when a card is moved to "Done." Then you could have a rule like `every monday, move each card in list "Done" with custom field "datefield" set to a date less than 7 days ago to list "Archive"`. I think that should do what you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events