I want to have different templates in different lists on one board. But when I change one template it changes all the templates.
Can someone tell me if it's possible to do this?
1) Created a new template, added a checklist to it
2) Created a card from that template
3) Created a second template, added a different checklist to it
3) Created a card from that second template
4) Edited the first template I created, the changes to that first template were reflected in neither the second template, nor the card created from it
5) Repeated step 4) for the second template and second created card, same result
What platform/OS/device are you doing this on? I was testing in Chrome on macOS.
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event