Missing board after Trello's update

Rafael Briskievicz June 8, 2021

Before the update that allows us creating a Workspace I had two boards. "Empresa" and "Produto".

After the att, I found my board "Empresa" and it was ok.

But now, when I need to use my board "Produto" I couldn't find it. I searched if it was achieved, but it is like the board was erased.

Someone knows what happened? or that has been through the same situation?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

Hola, varias dudas? 

1. El tablero "producto" no te aparece entonces en ningún sitio cuando le das a la "casita"?

2. Puede ser que Trello los haya metido en un espacio de trabajo automático? (a partir de junio iba a meter los tableros que estaban sin espacio de trabajo, en un espacio de trabajo que creará Trello automáticamente)

3. Si en la casilla de búsqueda de la parte superior izquierda pones Producto, ¿no te aparece el tablero?

Un saludo. 

Alicia.

I am sorry if I don't get it very well what you explain it to me. I don't understand Spanish very well. I am Brazilian.

I tried every location. The Workspace that Trello had automatically created for me. The other workspace that I created.

I got in the Home button, Boards button. I searched in the "Jump to..." in the top of the Trello page.

But non of this showed my board.

When Trello update, it was hard to find the "Empresa" board. But now, that I need the "Produto" board, I don't remember how I did it!

Capturar.PNGCapturar04.PNGCapturar03.PNGCapturar02.PNG

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2021

Do you see a link at the bottom of either the Empresa or the Espaco Workspace to see your CLOSED boards? In the screenshots you sent it would be lower on the page...

https://trello.com/my/boards might have it too.

Also, do you have the link to the board in your email?

Like Alicia likes this

I find the link of the at my email so I could access it again. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events