Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing “add” section in cards?

Jessie Upp November 18, 2020

Hi,

I don’t see the “add” section in the right hand menu when a card is opened like I see on the training videos. This is where you add members, labels, checklists, etc. (see first picture from training and see second picture of what I see)

Am I missing something? My main goal is to find that drop down list of prior checklists to use for new cards.

Also, can you order checklists within a card (move them before/after each other)? 

Thank you!

Jess6EE25608-0534-4D2D-8078-31A0969C17BE.jpegB75D1FC8-3449-4BC2-935F-AC004ED8013D.jpeg

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2020

Hi @Jessie Upp ,

Basically, Most of the Trello functionality is available in the mobile/iPad Trello app.

Trello Team always keeps adding new features into it!

You can rearrange the checklist by touch and drag it up & down!

Jessie Upp November 19, 2020

I see. It’s not available on the ipad for drag/drop, just the PC. Thank you.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020

Hi @Jessie Upp ,

Welcome to the community!

Well, the training video might be using a pc/mac and you might be using an iPad/mobile!

This is why the interface is different but don't worry the functionality is the same!

Thanks! I see that now.

Although, I can’t seem to select a checklist from a drop-down on my ipad - do you know if that functionality is available on ipad?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Also, not sure if you knew the answer to this separate question:

Do you know if you can move checklists up and down within a card? They aren’t alphabetized or anything either, so I can’t seem to find the trick.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events