Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror completed checklist on copied cards

Ari Taqi September 14, 2020

Good Morning, 

I have a task that will be running over two separate lists with a checklist. How can I make sure that when I complete things on one checklist of the card that it automatically completes it on the next card too without having to constantly create copies of this card on the other list?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

@Ari Taqi Unito has a sync feature, Placker also just released one although I'm not sure if it fits this use case as I haven't used it.

You could also try this Butler command but it might not be allowed if the cards are reciprocally linked (either that or Butler will just detect the recursion and stop acting):

2020-09-14 at 10.17 pm.png

Hi Ian, 

Thank you for the response. The Unito feature allows me to mirror the card onto other boards. I was wanting to do this on the same board, just under a different heading. Is there anything for that?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

@Ari Taqi did you try the Butler command?

Apologies I have not. I am trying to find where you got some of the commands for the Butler. I managed the first line!

@Iain Dooley I just completed the Butler command and it appears to not be working.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events