Migration trello account

Budi_Setiawan March 20, 2020

I hv trello account that already deprecated, can i have it move to New one?

So i won't have to ask permission for every board

Thank y in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

@Budi_Setiawan There's no way to migrate a trello account to a new account. What do you mean by "deprecated"? Do you mean you can't gain access to the account?

You can change the email address in the old account ... 

Budi_Setiawan March 20, 2020

@Iain Dooley thank you for responding

My company decide to change email domain (from gmail to Yahoo), when i try to login on New devices it's ask for sso...  can't logon because my Gmail account already void

Although i still can access it from Chrome, cause already logged

I'll try you advise and report here

Thanks again

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2020

@Budi_Setiawan It sounds like you had an account connected to an enterprise Google account with SSO enabled. I think the only way out of this is for the owner of the previous account to disable SSO and then you can change the email address on your account. You'll probably need to contact Trello's enterprise support to sort this out. Otherwise, as a last resort, if you have an active login you could use it to get an API key and token, then use this Trellinator script to go through all the boards your user has access to and then automatically invite a new member:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/b8f99807de96644687b97b6a017cf482

You can read more about Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events