Merged trello e atlassian accounts - problem

Rita Santos October 14, 2020

Hi there,

I use trello for a while now, anda i have an API that writes board information to a oracle DB or it used to, until two days ago, i merged my trello account with atlassian.

The API stopped working with the error

"Requested value 'atlassianAccount' was not found."

Does anyone have the same problem? This shouldn´t happen. Despite atlassian bouthing trello, users shouldn´t have this problems.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2020

Hey Rita,

sorry to hear you're having this problem with the API.

Could you provide the Trello API URL you're using?

Make sure you remove the key and token values from the URL, and any IDs too.

For example:

https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{id}?fields=id&cards=visible&key=DO_NOT_INCLUDE&token=DO_NOT_INCLUDE

That'll help us investigate where this error is coming from.

Thanks,

Felix

Hi Felix, I am not sure if this is what you are asking me 

https://api.trello.com/1/boards/F4uFr8Lb?fields=id&cards=visible&key=DO_NOT_INCLUDE&token=DO_NOT_INCLUDE

is it? 

thanks for your help

bentley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2020

Hey Rita, Can you share the API key you are using? API keys are OK to share publicly. API Tokens should never be shared.

Like Rita Santos likes this

Hi Bentley,
sure

a712be5238f3ac8e8ac82221b3e4f5a4

thanks for your help

bentley
Atlassian Team
October 14, 2020

It looks like all of the API requests you've made are returning 200s successfully. Which leads me to believe that the code you're running is throwing the error.

Can you share the script/code that you are using?

Like Rita Santos likes this
Rita Santos October 15, 2020

Sorry for taking too long to answer.

From the analysis made the problem might be in my user. When the accounts where merged (trello e Atlassian) something might went wrong.

What I'm doing is

foreach (Member member in Board(vBoardId).Members)

But when it gets to my member (I don't know if I can give you the member ID) the object is not my user but it is the object {Manatee.Trello.Member}

This does not happen with other board members. The other members the object returned is their user and i am the only one that had the accounts merged

Rita Santos October 15, 2020

We are using trello dll

Rita Santos October 19, 2020

The only way i get this to work was by ignoring my own ID
But this is not a solution, just a workarround
Can someone please help?

bentley
Atlassian Team
October 19, 2020

Have you also reported this as an issue on the Manatee project? https://github.com/gregsdennis/Manatee.Trello/issues

It sounds like a field is trying to be accessed that is not being returned by the API.

Rita Santos October 19, 2020

No, do you think it's better?

bentley
Atlassian Team
October 19, 2020

Yeah, I think they might be able to provide more context.

From our perspective, the API call returned 200 (success, everything OK) and the data appears to be as expected.

The error message you are reporting is being generated from the Manatee library I believe. There is a small chance that the library is expecting a value that it should not.

0 votes
bentley
Atlassian Team
October 14, 2020

Interesting. Happy to dig into this with you!

Can you post the full API request that you're making (excluding the token!)?

And, what is the API key you are using?

Also, I'd recommend posting developer/API questions over here: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/c/trello. There are a number of other people building on Trello's API that might have run into a similar issue that can provide some guidance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events