cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge two cards

Rajesh Taneja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2023

This issue has been open for over 10 years.

Guys, shouldn’t be too hard where two cards need their data merged with time stamps, ownership, etc. preserved.  

Atlassian talks about all these tech sprints and innovation but they can’t solve a relatively trivial issue. 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

1 answer

1 vote
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2023

Hi @Rajesh Taneja 

Innovation can take many different forms.  Commercial supersonic travel used to be possible and it is no longer but the innovations in that industry don't stop.

In the context of Trello, the key is innovation while maintaining the core philosophy as well as being as efficient as possible.  Choosing what NOT to do can be as progressive as trying to do everything.  (note, I am not an Atlassian employee, I am here to serve the users)

With regards to merge, there are some ways of doing that within the current platform, either with automation or with a power-up, and that will certainly be something that will form the decision making for investing development effort for this feature.

I may make this my next #mikes-trello-tips article...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events