cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership Mgt & CRM

Angela Agel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2023

We are looking for a platform to add our community members to, run a template of actions that need to be performed for each member (specific emails day 1, day 2, add to internal documents) and then act as a database of member information like address, contact info and events they have attended.

Can Trello do this?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2023

@Angela Agel 

From you brief description, it appears you need a contact management system that allows you to automate based on emails by days and allowing you to collect documents and other details like address and records of events on the Trello.

You can handle this by using some email power up but my recommendation with be to investigate the use of Contalist - using its forms, Smartlinks, action (emails) etc to handle the management of your community members.

Angela Agel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2023

Thank you very much.  Researching them now.  I greatly appreciate your guidance.  HAve a great day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events