Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Me ajudem meus amigos da Trello! Help me out my Trello friends!

Josiel Xavier Pires July 2, 2022

Amigos que administram e desenvolvem o Trello, primeiramente dou os parabéns por essa excelente idéia que facilita o dia a dia de nós proficionais do mercado de trabalho, vocês são facilitadores por isso sou muito grato.

A questão é que preciso de ajuda, sou Designer Gráfico em uma empresa de Comunicação visual, o trello tem me ajudado muito na organização dos trabalhos mas, estou por enquanto no período gratuíto e não consegui convenser os gestores da empresa a aderirem o sistema Trello,  uma das questões é o preço que ainda está alto aqui para o meu país que é o Brasil, por isso creio que logo vou perder essa minha tabela que tem ajudado e muito. 

O meu pedido de ajuda é: Por favor teria como fazer um perído de teste especial para toda a empresa e fazer um preço especial para nós?
Fica o meu agradecimento caso alguém de vocês por gentileza me responder.

Translation:

Friends who manage and develop Trello a lot,
initially I congratulate you for this excellent idea that facilitates
the day of us professionals in the job market, you facilitators for that
I am grateful. The thing is, I need help, I'm a Graphic Designer in a Visual Communication
company, trello has helped me a lot in organizing my work,
but I'm currently in the free period and I couldn't convince the
company's managers to join the Trello system, one of the issues is
the price that is still high here for my country, which is Brazil,
so I believe that soon I will lose this table of mine that has helped a lot. My request for help is: Could you please make a special trial
period for the whole company and make a special price for us? I would be grateful if anyone of you could kindly answer me.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2022

Hey @Josiel Xavier Pires - unfortunately we do not offer any special pricing. We offer discounts only to academic and non-profit organisations.

If Premium is too expensive for you, you can try Standard, which is roughly half the price - https://trello.com/pricing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events