Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

█ Man with multi tasking difficulty: How do I get all cards from all boards on one list?

Pascal September 19, 2017

Dear Community,

Like many other "men" my multitasking skills are limited, so it's very difficult to me to work simultaneously on several cards from several boards at one time.

So I'm searching for following solution to reduce the complexity: To manage my daily tasks as simple/efficient as possible i would like to work off all my cards from all boards, on one single card list. So is there any solution to link all cards from all boards into one single card list? (note: the cards overview in "my profile" is in general quite good, but I miss that I can order the cards through all boards)

Or what is your trick, to work off several cards from several boards simultaneously?

Thanks and best regards
Pascal

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 12, 2019

Hi @Pascal

You can accomplish this using Unito! We allow you to easily sync across boards to create a Master Board of all the things you need to do. I really recommend taking a look at the webinar resource we've created to help you do just that (link below). 

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

I hope you find this useful, let me know if you have any questions or need any further assistance. We'd be delighted to help!

Best,

Unito 

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2017

Hi Pascal,

There isn't a great way to do this in Trello, primarily because it was designed for you to go to different boards for different projects. One of the main goals of Trello is to create a shared perspective for people, and ensure that everyone looking at a board is looking at it in the same way.

If you had a new board of all cards, you'd be seeing them out of context from the board that others are on, and that could create a problem.

One solution is that you could consider creating new cards on your master overview board, and attach your other boards' cards to those new cards. This won't be quite the same as what you're looking for, but will nevertheless allow you to get a good idea of all of your cards in one place.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events