Making fields required

Brett K. December 15, 2020

How can I make fields as required in Trello? Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020
Brett K. December 16, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal , this is a great post but I don't see where it tells me how to make fields required to create cards. Am I missing something? Thank you for your support!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020

I'm not sure but most probably you can make the fields required to create a card! You can do that in jira!

Like Brett K. likes this
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2020

Hi @Brett K. ,

have you tried the custom fields power-up? You could add those details to each card for individuals to complete. Here is a link with additional information:

https://help.trello.com/article/1067-using-the-custom-fields-power-up

Brett K. December 16, 2020

Yep I have, I have been using them a lot. What it won't let me do is make on of the fields required to be filled out to add a new card. Do you know if that is possible?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events