Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making automatic copies of cards to other boards

Diogo_Luís_Von_Zuben May 6, 2020

Guys, is that possible to make an automation in order to make automatic copy of a cards to another board at the time I change its color or make some comments on it into the original board? My intention is to create workloads in another board by copying cards to it at the fastest way possible. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

@Diogo_Luís_Von_Zuben it sounds like the Card Mirroring Power-Up is what you're looking for! I haven't used it much myself, but it does a lot with mirror cards. I don't know that you'll be able to tie that to specific actions though, like labels.

You also might want to check out Butler - that has the automation piece to it, but I am not seeing a way to create new cards (although it does have those triggers for adding a label or a comment, etc.). 

Lastly, I would check out Zapier. When in doubt, you can set up a lot of automation pieces in there. Ie, i could see you setting up a rule that says when there is a new comment added to a card, create a new card on x board.

Diogo_Luís_Von_Zuben May 6, 2020

Thank you very much @Brittany Joiner ! Will try each one of your suggestions!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events