It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Mac client shows blank window

I'm using the native Mac client and the main window is blank. I can see my boards in the "Boards" menu but when I select the boards, the main window remains blank. Restarting app does not fix it.

I tried resetting my password and logging in via web page but the Mac client remained blank. I then removed my sessions via the web settings page and restarted the Mac client. The client then asked me to login when it came up, so I logged in with my new password, which appeared to go through without error. But when the board should appear, I again get a blank window. My boards show in the menu so it appears I'm logged in OK its just that the main widow remains blank.

I've not tried re-installing the app but as I've used the Mac store to install the app and I'm at home, I'm not able to easily use the Mac Store app as its set to my work's proxy server to access the store (App Store times-out when not at work). So I'm hoping there is a non-reinstall fix for this.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Finally solved the issue by performing steps 4 & 5 from https://help.trello.com/article/1107-how-to-uninstall-the-trello-desktop-app.

4. Go to your system's container directory ( Finder -> Go -> Go to Folder ... > "~/Library/Containers/").

5. Remove your com.atlassian.trello directory by dragging it to the trash.

THANK YOU! This happened to me today. I appreciate you looking into this.

Yes! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,499 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you