Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Trello profile

gmesnard January 21, 2022

Hello everybody,

I ask for help from the community because I lost my Trello profil following a change of email, and it's very problematic for me because I no longer have access to any of my workspaces.

I changed my email address on Atlassian (because my email address is also linked with Bitbucket), and when I made the modification on Trello, my email address is linked with a new profile (myuserID1 instead of myuserID, as before). I therefore have access to a blank profile, and I no longer have access to my old profile.

My email address is linked with 2 profils... but I can see just the last profil.

How could I link my email address with my "myuserID" profile and delete other profil ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.

2 answers

0 votes
Guillaume MESNARD January 24, 2022

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response.

Indeed, when I log in with my old account on Atlassian, I manage to recover my old boards on Trello.
So I have access to Bitbucket with my new account, and Trello with my old account (it's the opposite of what I had before).
Is there a way to merge the accounts? I only want a single access between all my services.

Best regards.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2022

Go to id.atlassian.com and log in with your email address that you changed (the new one) and then go to trello.com.  Did that help?  If not, repeat but use your old email address at id.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events