Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for trello developer to create an add-on for me....

@CoachFusco July 26, 2017

I want to be able to click a button on the right column under "Add" and display an image similar to the attached (soccer lineup tactics board) - edit it as needed - and save it to this card.

This would allow me to edit the team player listing and drag and drop players to the field.

The field could be toggled to different "field views"

Also attached 'Member Player Icons.png" is a sample of how I envision the players icon looking - using the trello member icons as the symbol with the option to toggle between picture, position, number, & name. *And the ability to change colours of icons.

It would also be great to have some annotation ability to draw or comment on the board if needed. I have attached "symbology image" of a sample set of drag and drop icons to be added to the board as well.

TacticsBoard.PNGIMG_0273.PNGIMG_0270.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2017

Hey there!

Thanks so much for your patience on this! We don't have any specific engineers that we recommend for working on Trello projects, though that's a great idea! Because we don't have anyone specific to recommend, we'll leave this here just to see if there are any takers. Does that sound alright with you? Sorry that we can't be of more help here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events