Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for more features if they are available

Tanya Kline Peterson April 21, 2021

I wonder if there are a few features available and if so, I would love to try them.  I am a Realtor.

I have my checklist, but within my list, I have dates for items that need to be done but at certain times.  I want to enter the date and time of a home photoshoot, and it shows up as a reminder on my calendar.

I want to put in a date that I sent something off, such as disclosures that they only get 5 days to review and then remind me that the 5 days is approaching to check-in.

I also want to enter what my commission is for each sale and for each item that I have to pay for, such as photos, etc., a spot where I can enter how much I paid for it and then a total at the end of the card of what I am getting paid and what I paid out to keep track of my expenses. 

Also, can I share with each client their card so that they can see what has been done and what is needed to be done, and their timelines for things?

I also use Copper for my CRM that is run through Google.  Is there a way that it can integrate rather than getting Salesforce?

2 answers

0 votes
Vitaly Andrianov April 21, 2021

@Tanya Kline Peterson 

Hello Tanya

Regarding calculations of comission and much more inside Trello you can check out this Power-Up

! Smart Fields ! 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2021

@Tanya Kline Peterson 

You have a long list of requirements that warrants a detailed study. Based on the projects I have worked on there are several pieces that fit nicely to what you need but it does depend on your actual requirement. As for CRM to Trello, it is important to look at whether there are api, webhook and email notification to client. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2021

@Tanya Kline Peterson 

With Copper, how are you using it with Trello? What is the role of Trello? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2021

@Tanya Kline Peterson 

Taking a closer look, here are some additional comments :

• Checklist Item due dates will not show up as reminders on the calendar. Only card due dates will be displayed on the calendar.
  • Reminders can only be set for a card due date. To get a secondary reminder a proxy card can be used.
  • Smart Fields Power Up  can be used but need to figure out how best to record this in Trello since expense items can vary across sales opportunities
  • Since client as board member will have access to all cards, you will probably need some web-app to share information with them. This can be some email Power Up that can make use of the custom fields. I have not come across one that can use the checklist items.
Vitaly Andrianov April 22, 2021

@milynnus

Hello

You can track expences, leave comment for each transaction and see it in the history of Smart Fields. Also you can export all data to CSV and than import to Power BI or other analytics software. 

The best way to try is to start from Advanced project budgeting and time tracking template from the Trello's template gallery. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2021

@Vitaly Andrianov 

Thank you. I played a bit with smart fields. I guess you can have a linked card to record expenses etc. Are each of the smart fields addressable by Butler like a variable eg we have to set the total expense in {{%Total Expense}} so that it can be collected by say an email power up? That would be great. 

Vitaly Andrianov April 22, 2021

Hello @milynnus

No you do not have to have a linked card. Please review our templates or schedule a meeting from Smart Fields settings and I'll show you.

We have mirroring to Custom Fields and that mean that you can use any power-up or butler to send emails with this mirrored custom field

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2021

@Vitaly Andrianov 

That is good news. Not sure I can test it because I think I have exhausted my trial privileges. 

Vitaly Andrianov April 23, 2021

Hello @milynnus

All new boards are free with full functionality for 14 days

Old boards are limited to 10 transactions per month on a free plan. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events