Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a app

Ad October 9, 2020

Hello, I've recently discovered this app. It is something I can use in my business, only I'm missing few things. Is there an option to manage time of my co-workers? Can I somehow do a project report with financial results using Trello?

Looking forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Ad 

2 answers

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2020

Check out the Custom Fields power-up to allow you to add your own data to your Trello cards (ie for financial information) and also check out Blue Cat Reports (disclosure, my company built it) for reporting which can include those custom fields :) Reports for Trello

Custom fields is a great power-up and I recommend it ot pretty much every new Trello user :)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2020

@Ad the best time sheeting integration with Trello imho is TimeDoctor -- their desktop app is pretty bad but their mobile app is great, and other integrations go through powerups which mean you *can't* use them on mobile phones. For me, I'd rather have a "mobile first" integration that suffers on desktop than a slick desktop experience that doesn't work on mobile at all!

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2020

@Iain Dooley agree with your comment on “mobile first” ... I noticed that Butler card buttons do appear on mobile. My custom power up card buttons do not. Got to check on Butler board buttons. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events