Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Looking for a app

Hello, I've recently discovered this app. It is something I can use in my business, only I'm missing few things. Is there an option to manage time of my co-workers? Can I somehow do a project report with financial results using Trello?

Looking forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Ad 

2 answers

Check out the Custom Fields power-up to allow you to add your own data to your Trello cards (ie for financial information) and also check out Blue Cat Reports (disclosure, my company built it) for reporting which can include those custom fields :) Reports for Trello

Custom fields is a great power-up and I recommend it ot pretty much every new Trello user :)

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Oct 09, 2020

@Ad the best time sheeting integration with Trello imho is TimeDoctor -- their desktop app is pretty bad but their mobile app is great, and other integrations go through powerups which mean you *can't* use them on mobile phones. For me, I'd rather have a "mobile first" integration that suffers on desktop than a slick desktop experience that doesn't work on mobile at all!

@Iain Dooley agree with your comment on “mobile first” ... I noticed that Butler card buttons do appear on mobile. My custom power up card buttons do not. Got to check on Butler board buttons. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,635 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you