Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Trello expert_Trello_Pro_getting set up.

Joshua Teicher June 29, 2020

Hello Trello Hive. 

I am a content creator and I am expanding my business and would like to find a Trello expert to help guide and get me started.

I am looking for someone who not only knows how to use Trello and understands business. I would like to get everything organized properly and set up for maximum work flow. 

Please advise it there someone at Trello who can assist in helping set up. I know there are videos and I am watching those videos but I want extra help.

Thanks again to the Hive knowledge. Joshua

3 answers

1 vote
manuelgeek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

Hi @Joshua Teicher
This guy  @Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_ will definitely help you

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

If you are keen to get beyond Butler and or an Power Up and add-on like Trellinator do let me know. I have been working on a platform - here’s one  demo to ‘recover’ a deleted card. :)

https://youtu.be/vuu4nJ8ET4Y

Justv @Kevin Read here and I will be notified. 

0 votes
michael_kimathi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2020

Hello Joshua, 

You can reach out to me through michaelkimathi2020@gmail.com

Best Regards

MK

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events