Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Login not possible anymore, account changed, boards gone, password wrong?

Hi, two days ago I worked in my trello-boards under my usual company acount.

I invited a client to two boards and logged out.

I tried to log in today as I got emails from trello with info that the client is filling up the board with tasks. Clicking on one of the email links for the specific board brougth up the login-page for trello and surprise: "my account does not exist" (even I was logged in and working with this email/account two days ago).

I tried different company-mails from us, but all wrong.

I used the main (100% right) email to ask for password change. Then in the next minutes I got email from atlassian to reset my password but this is combined with updating my trello account to an atlassian account.. ok, I thought, no problem.

But after login in with new password and the mail I used two days ago to fill my boards, I see my acount totally empty, a new username and the same email adress as before. but all my boards are gone. Where are they? What happened? Did I make a mistake?

I have the email address of the original board from the mails I got from trello (the one informing me that a client/partner has updated a task). So it should be easy to find that board again.

Please help and let me know what could be the problem here.

2 answers

Is there no official trello support?

0 votes
Suvarna Gaikwad Community Leader Sep 02, 2021

@Kai Weissmann hey try changing workspaces may be. There is default Trello workspace, also your personal workspace. Your boards might have been moved to one of those.

Thank you for your friendly reply but I checked that and that is sadly not the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,402 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you