Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Malformed request

Joaquín Javier Abenza June 10, 2020

In a new freshly installed latest Windows 10, and latest Chrome... when I try to login into id.atlassian.com an error mesage is shown, malformed request.

I already deleted browser cache, all cookies, restarted chrome, but still the same error.

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2020

@Joaquín Javier Abenza sounds like a problem that you'll need to contact Trello support about. In order to do this, go back to trello.com/contact and go through all the various automated response things until you get to the form to submit your question to the team, I would also recommend submitting a link to a screencast using loom.com demonstrating the problem.

Joaquín Javier Abenza June 12, 2020

Hi @Iain Dooley 

I think the problem is not specific/related to trello, because it also happens when I try to login directly in id.atlassian.com

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

@Joaquín Javier Abenza Okay well maybe this is the best spot there:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Hi @Joaquín Javier Abenza ,

Welcome to the community!

Please visit the below link and follow the steps!

https://help.trello.com/article/743-recovering-your-trello-account

I hope it will solve your problem!

Joaquín Javier Abenza June 11, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

l already reset my password, it is working in all browser with the old machine and in Chrome's incognito mode, Firefox, Opera, etc...  in the new machine but it is not working on Chrome normal mode with the new machine, deleted againg all cache & cookies but still the same error.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

Hi @Joaquín Javier Abenza ,

You might have enabled any extensions that are blocking some functionality of Trello.

Example: adblocker, popup blocker etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events