Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of Custom Fields section on back of card

Ryan O'Connor December 7, 2019

hi there, loving the custom fields power-up big time. One little detail i am curious about is: in the documentation it shows the custom fields (ON THE BACK OF CARD) directly beneath the title of the card. however when i use it, there's a big custom fields section below the description instead. doesn't seem to be a way to resolve. is this due to making it work on mobile?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2019

Hi @Ryan O_Connor 

It's not a mobile thing, Custom Fields appear under the card description on all my cards and boards regardless of whether I'm on my iMac or phone. Additionally, this doesn't change depending on whether there's anything written in the description or not. This would appear to be the standard for all cards and there is no ability to move CF above the description.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

Esme :)

Ryan O'Connor December 8, 2019

In website documentation, it shows the custom fields right below the title, but on mine, it shows as a section under description. see below images for comparison. my guess is they just updated how it looks after some time for some reason...

Screenshot 2019-12-08 at 3.29.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-12-08 at 3.32.08 PM.png 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events