Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all Assigned Checklist Items on a Board

athollt February 4, 2022

I've started using Advanced Checklists and assigning people and due-dates to tasks.  How do I see a list of all these tasks?  I know I can see my task but is there a way to see all the assigned tasks for a board?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2022

It sounds like you might want to see tasks assigned to other people? As well as your own.

I don't believe there is anything built in to Trello to do that, but you could create a report using Blue Cat Reports showing cards and checklists assigned to different users. I know some teams use this to get lists sent to each team member daily with all their assigned cards and checklist items.

https://trello.com/power-ups/5d9c90aa18965066fcd44730/reports-by-blue-cat

Quick List of checklist items is here: https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-checklist-items/ but the reports (as opposed to quick lists) might be better if you want multiple lists or charting options :)

Hope that helps,

Robin

athollt February 7, 2022

That looks like it would work but I don't want to pay extra when I'm already paying for Trello Pro

Meghashrita Kashyap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2022

@athollt Looking at your reply on the thread above, I see that you have mentioned you are on a paid subscription, on paid subscriptions we have the option to export the board as.csv out of the box, the screenshot is attached below.

After exporting you will be able to see the export with checklist item count, card name, list name board name, etc.

You can try and check if this meets your requirements 

Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 2.30.04 PM.png

Regards

The Trello Team

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2022
athollt February 7, 2022

Thanks, those links seem to confirm that what I'm looking for isn't available yet in Trello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events