List Layout for Different Board Members

Sara Thresher October 28, 2021

New Trello user here.  We are only using 3 boards right now, but I was wondering if individual users on a board can rearrange their lists without affecting others view of the board?

For Example, User 1 wants 

List A   List B  List C  List D

User 2 wants to see

List D  List A  List B  List C

User 3 wants to see

List B   List A  List D   List C

is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Hi Sara! I don't believe so, no. Any change that anyone makes to a board will be shared by everyone. I think the only thing that allows you to alter a board's appearance just for your own personal view are chrome extensions (e.g. Trello optmizer). Not sure if there's anything out there that will achieve what you want though.

As a workaround, have you considered creating seperate personal boards for each member and auto-syncing cards from the main board to the individual's board? This will allow the person to have their own personal space to manage just their tasks, and they can layout their board how they want, add personal tasks etc. You can achieve this use case with Untio's Board Sync Power Up.

Sara Thresher October 28, 2021

OK Thank you very much for your reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events