Linking Dates in a Board

Emily Mueller September 29, 2017

I'm having a good deal of trouble trying to figure this one out. Trello seems like a great software for project management with one big gap; you can't link dates or create durations.

What I mean by this is I want all of the dues dates in a board to be related to eachother by duration. So, if I change the due date of a task in the beginning of the project to a later date, I want the rest of the due dates on the board to update accordingly.

For example, the Design Verification card's due date currently says "10.1.2017" and the two cards following have due dates of "10.5.2017" and "10.15.2017". If I change the due date of the Design Verification card to "10.3.2017" I want the following tasks to shift to "10.8.2017" and "10.18.2017".

I almost desperately need a way to do this. Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2017

Hi Emily,

Unfortunately, you're right, that's not possible to do in Trello. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events