Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Cards

Tina Cella July 24, 2019

I am VERY new to Trello and am using it as a Project Management board.  Currently I have 14 different boards for this project and within those boards are several cards.  A couple of my boards have supply checklists for each department however my supply order team needs to go into each one to check the list to order the supplies.  Is there a way for me to create a new board, that only my supply order team can see, and when someone enters information in a checklist that it automatically add to the new board?

I am trying to find a solution to make it easier on everyone.  Any suggestions or feedback are greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2019

Hi @Tina Cella you may consider using the Board Sync by Unito powerup. You could set up the one board for supply order team, and link the cards from the other 14 boards that are applicable to them. So that when a change is made on one on the boards related to supply order team, it is also changed on the cards that are synced.

Here is additional information:

https://trello.com/power-ups/595e989fa8f137d2af456fd4/board-sync-by-unito

Let me know if that helps,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events