Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Cards on same Board across List

luis_martins March 17, 2021

Hello I'm relatively new to Trello and I am still trying the capabilities of this one.

I have already see that is possible to copy and link cards Across Boards (very cool), but my doubt is:

It is possible to link cards in the same board but across diverse List?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2021

Hi Luis, if I'm understanding correctly you want to have cards synced across different boards? So when you make changes in one, it automatically updates the other. If yes, the company I work for, Unito, has a Mirror Power Up. Let me know if this is of help to you, or if there's anything else I can help with :)

luis_martins March 18, 2021

Hi @Jillian Amyot _Unito_ ,

Is this feature but not across different boards, in the same board. 

It is Possible?

Thank you

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

@luis_martins 

Yes you can. It gets problematic if you are trying to figure out which link to use when you trying to automate with existing links. 

@milynnus 

So, I can have the "same" card linked in the same Board, so when I put a card in a list I can copy to another list and they are synchronization. 

Can you tell me how? Thank you!

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

@luis_martins 

I would not use the word "synchronization" but the link will travel with the card even to another board and you can access the linked card from the back of the card. 

@milynnus 

So is not possible to have the same card, like mirroring, and when a change is done is one of this cards the other cards also change. This is the same board

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2021

@luis_martins 

Linked cards does not automatically sync with each other.

Like luis_martins likes this

@milynnus 

Ok, link cards doesnt sync.

But it exist something that can do this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events