Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit the role of GUEST to change CARD NAME

Good Lingua Manager February 27, 2021

Dear All,

I am Anna, use trello around 1 year. Our company use trello to manage freelancer around the world.

1. WE have project and submit to CARD in a LIST

2. Our project is editing document.

3. WE give a CARD name, with specific number of word in the document uploaded. For example 5000_energy_document. Meaning, this document name is energy with 5000 words. The words number is to calculate the salary that will be received by the freelancer, who taken the project .

PROBLEM

1. Some freelancer cheat us, they change the CARD name. For example the change 5000 to 7000, so, they received more money from us.

2. Other cheat is, freelancer change that added in the CARD. So they report to us, that they work with 5000_Energy_document CARD, but they did not.

How to make limit a GUEST.

I use OBSERVER, but we have problem with OBSERVER.

1. In OBSERVER, Freelancer can not download and upload the document.

2. So, with huge of FREELANCER, we difficult with this

What I need :

1. How to avoid Freelancer change the member within the CARD. In the case the freelancer is GUEST.

2. In the case freelancer is OBSERVER, how to make them upload and download the file ?

Thank you.

Please help me with this problem ?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

@Good Lingua Manager 

Beyond the permission and restriction designed into Trello, you will need to be able detect and revise the change. It does mean having we hooks or triggers.

I have an app that prevent a new member from being added. For upload you can consider email to board with @member. For download, not sure how to prevent that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events