Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit Members ability to move cards and archive them

Darsh Jain July 12, 2022

Thanks in advance. I would like to limit members ability in the board to move cards as well as archive them. 

1 answer

0 votes
Іван Андрєєв July 12, 2022

Hi, @Darsh Jain 

If I understood correctly, you should create an "Access Permissions Scheme"
In the project settings, the "Permissions" tab.
In the upper right corner "Actions"
And there you can choose rights by section on different tabs.

I did not see a label, and wrote about Jira.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2022

I believe that's Jira?  

Іван Андрєєв July 12, 2022

@Brittany Joiner Sorry, Yes it is. I didn't see the label. I wanted to help, but due to inattention, on the contrary. Sorry.

@Darsh Jain I think, In Trelo, you need to change the subscription to Premium for this, and I think it should be in the board settings in the members tab. But I don't use a premium subscription so this is my logical сonclusion. Sorry.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2022

@Іван Андрєєв no worries - i was wondering if you had some new Trello settings! 

I think what you would want is to add those people to your board as `observers`, which means they can view and comment, but not move things. But I do believe this is a premium only feature, so if you're using the free plan, you'd need to upgrade for this.

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events