Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lentidão

Rayff May 12, 2020

O que está acontecendo com o Trello? Depois que mudou para essa Atlassian ele ficou péssimo. Está lento e travando e tem horas que está fora do ar. Está difícil até arrastar um cartão. Alguém pode me dar uma luz?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Hi @Rayff ,

Welcome to the community!

Trello is working fine for me!

But I can give you a tip, It might solve your problem.

Logout of your Trello and Atlassian account and then clear the cache images, browsing history, and all other useless things then close your browser and re-open your browser and log in to your Trello/Atlassian account. I hope doing this will solve your problem!

RENAN OLIVEIRA August 12, 2020

Bom dia comunidade!

Temos o Jira e ele está com uma lentidão muito grande, nosso time possui recursos computacionais consideráveis e banda larga ótima, por qual motivo, esse tipo de problema ocorre?

Seria a quantidade de cards ? 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

Hi @RENAN OLIVEIRA ,

Please ask this question under the Jira community page! This one is Trello community page!

Basically this kind of problem occurs due :

1. low bandwidth

2. lot of permission has been created.

Like Enrique Possas Leal likes this
0 votes
Davi leon Dias March 24, 2022

Hello there. 

I´m with the same problem in Trello (like a Rayff problem). 

Very slow when I put the cards in the other Columns. 

But I use it on the PC app. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events