Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Leaving a Trello board

Hello,

At work i introduced trello as it is a pretty nice tool to use for keeping track of things.

The thing im wondering is that I made the trello board using my private email. I want it to be linked to my work email. If I leave the board with my private email, after inviting and setting my work email to admin, will I the board still be up and running?

Is there a difference between closing a board and leaving a board?

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton Community Leader Nov 23, 2021

Hi @Helen Schee Heggedal 👋

Welcome to the Community! I'm so pleased you're enjoying Trello, I agree it's a great tool! So as long as you set your work email account up as the admin for the board you will be able to remove your personal email account without losing any information. 

It may also be helpful for you to read this Trello support article on 'How to Transfer Boards to a New Account'

I hope this helps but shout if you have any other questions 😃

All the best, 

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,398 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you