Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels not showing & Card Background color

Mstr Lucky May 7, 2020

I added the chrome extension to change colors of card background.

1. Now my labels are not showing on the cards when all the cards are in view. When I open the individual card I can see the label. Why?

2. How do I get the extension( change color of card background) to work?

Thank you.

3 answers

0 votes
Mstr Lucky May 7, 2020

So when you add an extension like that do the settings or commands to make the change appear somewhere in the program? Like under settings?

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

What's the name of the extension? You'll probably have to reach out to that extension's developer and check with them - sounds like an issue with that and not trello itself, so would be hard to diagnose here.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

Yeah, im not familiar with that extension so can't diagnose what's going on here. You'll probably need to reach out to them - sounds like a bug.

rilaros May 7, 2020

The extensión change label for a card with background color of label, can you search another extensión or ask to developer extensión make change.

0 votes
rilaros May 7, 2020

@Mstr LuckyTo show labels just click on label over card.

Mstr Lucky May 7, 2020

When I add the extension it dowsnt shown. When I remove the extension it shows.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events