• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Label descriptions not displaying

Hi,

My label descriptions are no longer displaying when I'm looking at the board. If I open a card the description is displayed along the top as expected.

I used to use "card colours for trello" but that has since stopped working as intended so I disabled and added descriptions to all the labels. It's been working for the past 2 weeks, suddenly they don't appear. Can only see the label colour

Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley Community Leader Apr 21, 2020

@Andrew_Welsh you can click on the colour and it will expand to show the name, or you can use the semi-colon (;) keyboard shortcut.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you