Keeping Track of Comments? URGENT

I am doing a fairly involved project with a law firm.   We have several cards set up for the various pieces, but just for clarity's sake we have one card for communications.  That one is now getting unwieldy and I need a way to keep track of the tasks I've completed and read on that list.  

Is there any way to mark/edit a comment made by someone else?  I'd love to mark it read or done somehow.

Darlene

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Matthew N Community Champion Jul 27, 2017

Hey Darlene

It's not possible to edit comments made by another user, only the abilty to delete comments made by a non-admin user.  

My suggestion would be to, instead of adding the notes via comment, would be to add them as a new checklist item. At that point, you would have the ability to check them off upon completion.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

295 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you