Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Keep having to approve Planyway Power-Up

Edited

Hi Trello community,

Our company uses the Planyway Power-Up but every time I open it, a pop-up window shows up first that I have to give Planyway permission through - and only then will Planyway open.

This is getting a bit annoying, especially as the pop up has a tendency to open on my second display and so sometimes I have to hunt for it etc.

Has anyone had this issue before? Are there any settings on Trello or Planyway or my Mac that I could change to remedy this?

Thanks so much for any pointers!

Helena

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tania Marketplace Partner Jan 18, 2021

Hi @Helena

It's Tania from Planyway team. 

The problem you're describing would allow me to suggest that you're using Safari browser. 
If so, then you'd need to uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking" in the browser Preferences to eliminate the need to log in to Planyway each time you open it:

2021-01-19_12-10-17.png

Please notice that by default Safari deletes cookies and data. Here is a link to the Apple support article - link.

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, Tania

Thanks so much, @Tania. This seems to have done the trick.

0 votes
Vero Rivas Community Leader Jan 18, 2021

Hi @Helena 

Try to contact with Trello Support

https://trello.com/en/contact#/

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,668 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you