Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Heading Frame Colours for holding my Job Cards cards, Is there a way to add or power up

Jeff Beaman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 22, 2023

I have been using this free version for a few years and have been waiting for a way to add or change the frame colours for my heading boxes, so when I move my card over to another frame I know visually it is completed or pending or being reviewed. Is there a way to achieve this? Would be a great add on or free powerup.

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2023

Hi Jeff, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

I'm afraid I'm not aware of any Power-Ups that would enable cards' or lists' background updates, so I'll leave some room for other Trello users to weigh in here and share their tips and tricks on this one. 

Have you considered adding labels that would indicate a specific action? You can also set up Automation to add labels to cards when they're moved from one list to another. 

If I misinterpreted your inquiry and you need any further assistance with it, would you be able to share some additional information on what you're trying to achieve? 

Thanks!

Alina | The Trello Team

Jeff Beaman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2023

Hi Alina, I have made a mockup of a standard board with my layout and then another with the coloured frames I am hoping to be able to assign through some add on? Let me know if this is achievable?

Standard Layout.jpgMy Wish- Layout.jpg

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2023

Thanks for sharing the screenshots!

And as I've suspected, this feature isn't available within Trello. We actually have it as an open feature request for the product team to consider! I'll add you as an official "+1" in support of this!

You could potentially explore various third-party browser extensions available that might help achieve what you're after: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/list%20color%20trello. Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate. We're also not able to endorse or provide support for any third-party Browser extensions (since we don't work with them directly).

Hope this helps! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events