Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Power up Authentication Issue

Lillie_Berry February 17, 2020

Hello,

I am having an issue connecting Jira tickets to Trello cards via the Atlassian Jira power up. It was working for me on Friday but has since stopped working.

Steps correspond with attached screenshots:

Step 1: Click on Jira Power Up and select "attach a recent issue"

Step 2: Select Jira URL

Step 3: Attempts to authorize even though I have already authorized and normally it just brings up list of recent Jira tickets in that same small dialouge box within Trello.

Step 4: Brings up authorization screen in Jira

Step 5: Immediately brings back up the "Trello is connecting to Jira" popup

Step 6: Then brings the authorization screen back up in Jira but is blank instead of having the "Jira needs authorization to access Trello on your behalf" image, it is just a white space.

Steps 4 & 5 sometimes happen multiple times before step 6 (all unprompted and automatically).

Step 7: When I go back to Trello, the power up dialouge box just says "verifying" and nothing ever connects. 

Step 8 (sometimes): This screen will show up sometimes after steps 4 & 5 repeat multiple times.

Cards with a Jira ticket already attached show a URL but no longer have the normal embedded ticket. 

Can anyone help me with this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2020

Hello Lillie,

We had some general issues with the JIRA Power-Up earlier this week, but it should be all solved by now. In case you are still facing the same issue, would you please contact support at trello.com/contact?

Lillie_Berry February 20, 2020

Thank you! It seems to be back to normal now for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events