Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Power Up not showing trello link on Jira side

If I manually add an issue in Jira in Trello using the Power Up, it creates a label in Jira called 'trello:[cardID]' which is very handy for me to then use in Zapier so I can move cards in Trello based on transtions in Jira.

However, if the issue already exists in Jira, and I use the power up to assign that issue to a Trello card, it doesn't do this and there's no indication in Jira that it's associated with any Trello card. This is a problem, because I want to create the issue using Zapier instead of the powerup (so that it will fill out some custom fields in Jira at the same time that it's created which the powerup won't do)

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan Atlassian Team Mar 15, 2021

Hi Angela,

I just tested this out and a remote issue link should be added when you create an issue from your Trello card. It isn't possible to see this in the new view, but if you click on 3 dot menu in the top right, you can select to see the issue in the old view, and you can see your link there.

If you're using Zapier then, there may be a way for your zap to pick up this link being added. I'd reach out to Zapier for more information about how this could be possible.

Thanks!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,034 views 12 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you