Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Power-Up, Projects Missing

I have successfully linked a trello board to our company's Jira page, and we created a new project on Jira that we intended to push issues to from Trello. However, when using the power-up on a Trello card to create a new Jira issue, the Jira project is missing from the list of projects. In fact, there are a few missing projects on the list. 

I'm hoping one of you is familiar with this integration. Are there any specific settings on either side, Trello or Jira, that would limit access via this power-up integration? We can't seem to figure out why we can't make issues from Trello onto these Jira projects.

2 answers

0 votes
Teddy Atlassian Team May 09, 2019

Hey Jonathan,

Can you please reach out to our support team directly at https://trello.com/contact ? We'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot!

I am having the same issue

Was there any resolution on this? Some of our users are also unable to find the project in the Power-up.

I have noticed, that Trello shows only recent projects for the user. The same list as seen on Jira when creating new issue and opening Project dropdown. In the first section there are 5 projets used most recently. 

So once user create new issue in Jira in desired projet it will shows up in the list in Trello again. would be great to see all projects in the list. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,663 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you