It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JPGs are not displaying properly

For some reason, jpgs I'm attempting to add today to my Trello cards are not displaying properly in my desktop's browser. They are showing up fine in the app, but not my browser. Any idea what could be going on?

1 answer

0 votes
Jireh Atlassian Team Oct 30, 2019

Hi Doreen,

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by "not displaying properly"? Could you also attach a screenshot of what you see?

Absolutely! Thank you for your help. See the screenshots below :)

So in the first image you can see the image is not showing up as a cover for the card - just a color is showing up.

When I clicked into the card, you can see it isn't displaying the picture either - just that block of color.

When I click on that block of color, it opens the next page which looks to be a blank image (which it isn't for if I click on open in new tab, it opens the image perfectly).

And as you can see in the first image, there is an image as a cover for other cards on my board. It just seems that this issue is happening today.

Thanks again for your help!

screen1r.jpgscreen2.jpgscreen3.jpg

Jireh Atlassian Team Oct 31, 2019

Ah, this might be related to an image attachment issue we've been experiencing because of our AWS servers that affects some users. Please write to our support team by going to trello.com/contact and clicking "Ask Trello Support". Make sure you're logged in as well. And feel free to link them this page.

If for some reason that contact form doesn't work, you can email support@trello.com instead.

Just got the email notification for this now - LOL! Thanks for the help. I'll do what you've requested; thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,622 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you